Yes, Mutual Funds are ideal to help you plan your life goals!
· Mr. Rajput eventually wants to move away from the city, into a farmhouse on a hill station when he plans to retire after 15-20 years.
· Mrs. Patel didn’t receive any retirement benefits. Although she has savings, she now needs a regular income from her investments to meet her regular expenses.
· Mrs. Sharma has surplus money generated from her business and lets it lie idle in her bank account. She is required to pay her suppliers and staff only after a few days.
The above could be real life situations. Is there any option available for these investors?
YES! Mutual Funds!
Mutual Funds offer different kinds of schemes for different kinds of investment objectives. For e.g.
- Long term goals like building a corpus for retirement – You could consider equity and balanced funds
- Looking to generate income with relatively low risk – You could consider a bond fund
- Park your surplus money till you decide where to invest it next – You could consider a liquid fund
Mutual Funds offer different kinds of investment options for planning one’s investments, especially when one is clear about their goals.