Yes! Even for an investor with modest savings or small beginnings, Mutual Funds are an ideal investment vehicle.
Almost every investor, small or big, has a Savings Bank (SB) account, and anyone with that account can start investing through Mutual Funds. With amounts as low as ₹ 500 every month, Mutual Funds promote the healthy habit of regular investing.
Other benefits for a small investor in Mutual Funds are-
- Ease of transacting- Investing, reviewing, managing and redeeming from a Mutual Fund scheme are all simple processes.
- Easy liquidity, maximum transparency and disclosure, timely statements of accounts, and tax benefits are all that a small or first time investor looks out for.
- Dividends in Mutual Funds are tax free at the hands of the investor
- A Mutual Fund gives the same investment performance, to an investor who has invested ₹ 500 or one who has invested ₹ 5 crores. Thus it has every investor’s interests in mind – small or big.
- Professionally managed, diversified portfolio for someone who invests even ₹ 500 a month.
No matter how small the starting amount or modest the objectives, Mutual Funds Sahi Hai.